What Are the Advantages of Having Home Insurance?
Home insurance protects your personal property, provides liability coverage and pays for damage to your home. No homeowner is immune from damage or destruction to his or her home, either through natural or manmade disaster. From a kitchen fire to roof damage due to a violent storm, homeowners insurance helps you pick up the pieces.
Examples of what Mississippi home insurance covers:
- Fire: in the event your home catches fire due to faulty wiring, criminal behavior or a lightning strike
- Windstorm, hail or tornado: damage to both the exterior and/or interior of your home – roof, siding, window breakage (which may lead to damage inside the home)
- Damage from vehicles: caused by a vehicle causing damage to your home
- Objects falling from the sky: including meteorite, airplane or satellite
- Plumbing issues: leaking, frozen or burst pipes that may cause damage to the interior and/or exterior of your home
- Destruction or damage to your personal property contained inside your home
Types of Home Insurance
Homeowners have several choices when it comes to selecting home insurance coverage. The benefits of a homeowner’s insurance policy include:
- Flexibility: homeowners can choose from basic to comprehensive coverage based on needs and budget
- Suit your priorities: pick and choose protection that addresses your particular needs such as protection from fire, theft, vandalism, lighting, windstorms or hail
- Budget: select coverage that fits into your budget. Premiums vary with the amount of coverage ? consult with a home insurance expert to learn more
- Additional coverage: different forms of coverage exist beyond the traditional policy. Your home insurance professional can explain how each policy works and will help you decide if additional coverage is right for you
Work with a qualified home insurance agent to identify the policy that best meets your needs so you don’t leave yourself, your family and your home in a vulnerable position.
Discuss your current home insurance policy with an experienced underwriter at Nowell Agency. We’ve been designing home insurance policies for homeowners like you for over 27 years, providing peace of mind throughout Alabama, Mississippi and across southeastern U.S.A.
Contact the Nowell Agency to ask for a home insurance quote or call us at 601-992-4444 today.