Nowell Agency, Inc.
> Business Insurance
> General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance
Build a Solid Foundation
When building a house, the foundation is crucial to ensuring that the rest of the structure is sound. If it is not laid correctly, you run the risk of having a poorly constructed house that may cause more headaches down the road. Cabinets failing to line up to your walls properly are the least of your worries. If the footer is not poured below the frost line, the first hard freeze may send a portion of your house jettisoning out of the ground.
The same can be said about your business. You need to lay the proper foundation in place to increase your opportunity for success and protect your investment and it all starts with a general liability insurance policy. Establish your business’ ability to recover after a potential lawsuit or claim, when you call the experienced insurance brokers at the Nowell Agency. Our team has the experience to help you navigate the murky waters of bodily injury claims, property damage, or libel and slander. Build a solid foundation for your business with our help.
A Solid Foundation Begins with General Liability Insurance
Establishing a framework for risk protection is not just for the big league players. All types of businesses can benefit from general liability coverage, such as small businesses and freelance contractors. When you sit down with one of our brokers, we will discuss the types of claims you may face, such as:
- Damage to Property or Bodily Injury: Sometimes claims arise from an accident that may have occurred by you or an employee that affected a third-party.
- Slander or Libel: If someone claims you harmed their reputation from your actions, they may seek to sue you for slander or libel. This may also extend to wrongful eviction or invasion of privacy claims.
- False Advertising: A claim can arise if another company believes you infringed on their copyright or advertised falsely against them.
- Medical Claims: Do you have the resources to cover escalating medical payments for someone who gets physically injured while on your premises? General liability may be able to help.
- Damage to Rented Property: If rented property sustains damage from fire or other similar acts, you may need additional back up.
- Litigation Fees and Costs: If a claim results in court proceedings, the fees for representing you can become exorbitant.
While a general liability insurance policy will help mitigate many claims you may encounter, it is only the beginning. Just like a house, you still need more coverage to protect you from unforseen entities. More specialized insurance policies can give you the full coverage and peace of mind that you desire.
Knowledgeable Insurance Professionals
Build the Foundation with Assistance from the Nowell Agency
Establish a comprehensive business insurance plan when you start with a general liability policy. The knowledgeable brokers at the Nowell Agency have the experience to assist you in laying a solid foundation for your risk aversion needs. For more than 30 years, we have helped small and medium-sized businesses, self-employed individuals, and entrepreneurs protect their livelihood. We seek out the best coverage and great rates.
Call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Nowell Agency about general liability insurance. Request a quote online.
More information on Business liability insurance Florida