Nowell Agency, Inc.
> Business Insurance
> Industries Served
> Mini-warehouse Insurance
Specialized Policies for a Unique Market
Most people have a lot of stuff accumulated over the years. Many times, they don’t have the room in their home to keep it all. Businesses often need a little extra storage space for inventory or unused office furniture. When consumers and businesses alike run out of room, they turn to you. Your mini-warehouse or self-storage business provides ample space in convenient locations so that your customers can keep their enterprise running smoothly without clutter. As with any venture, there are risks associated with conducting a mini-warehouse business. It helps to have an ace in your back pocket when claims arise.
Ensure your unique needs are covered when you talk with an experienced mini-warehouse insurance broker at the Nowell Agency. We can look at your existing coverage, find the strengths and help fill in any gaps. We work with a variety of industries and understand the specific requirements needed to ensure that our clients are covered.
Who Needs Mini-Warehouse Insurance?
How Mini-Warehouse Insurance is Specially Designed for You
A general liability policy lays a good base for any business venture. But it can’t meet every single need of each enterprise effectively. That is where a specialized policy comes in. Here is a list of some of the potential mini-warehouse insurance coverage you can get:
- Commercial Property – In your line of work, your buildings are everything. Additionally, they house the belongings of your customers. If a fire or other covered event destroys buildings or units, this type of policy can help you rebuild.
- Business Income – This can work with your other coverage to replace lost income during a time of rebuilding, including ordinary operating expenses and temporary relocation of offices.
- Sale and Disposal Liability – Helps cover claims after a forced sale, removal, or disposal of a customer’s property and belongings.
- Equipment Breakdown – When you have electronic gates and locks, a power surge can quickly burn them out. With help, you can recover soon.
- Customer Property Liability – If damage occurs to a customer’s stored property, you may be legally liable. This can help instead of paying out of pocket.
- Employee Dishonesty – Unfortunately, some dishonest people may become your employees and cause damage through their lies.
- Pollutant Clean-up – Even if you spell out in your lease that no hazardous materials can be stored on site, someone will probably break the rule. A spill can mean a massive headache for you.
Best Mini-Warehouse Insurance Companies
Avoid leaving your unique business needs to inadequate coverage. Protect your buildings, customers, and your future with a tailored insurance plan from the brokers at the Nowell Agency. Since the mid-1980s, we have helped business owners like you guard their venture and create a safety net through our insurance products. We can discuss with you the risks associated with your industry and craft a plan to keep all affected parties covered. Let us put our decades of experience to work for you!
Call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Nowell Agency about mini-warehouse insurance. Request a quote online.