Nowell Agency, Inc.
> Business Insurance
> Industries Served
> Small Business Insurance
Small Business Insurance
In this modern era, it has never been easier to start and run a business. The Internet has broken the barriers for entry in setting up an online business or hiring remote teams. Social media has opened up a world of new possibilities in advertising and brand building. With all the great things you can enjoy and utilize, some not-so-good issues can arise. For example, a poor choice in posting on social media can quickly ruin your reputation or bring on a lawsuit for defamation.
Often an afterthought, small business insurance policies protect many owners, entrepreneurs, and self-employed individuals in ways they don’t realize. At the Nowell Agency, our licensed small business insurance brokers assess your current situation and develop a customized plan that will help you rest easy knowing your company is safeguarded from mishaps.
Why Your Company Needs a Small Business Insurance Plan
Avoid being faced with a claim or suit that threatens to shut down your livelihood. Instead, here is why you should purchase small business insurance:
- Protection from Liability Suits: Day-to-day business transactions put your company and employees at risk from damages to property, bodily injuries, or false advertising claims.
- Coverage for Equipment, Furniture, and Tools: These items are critical to keeping things running smoothly. If you lose anything to theft or fire, it can be challenging to get back on track.
- Help for Employee Injury or Illness: Accidents happen and employees may be injured or become ill while conducting their assigned tasks. Taking time off from work can harm their financial stability.
- Protection for Buildings: Leasing property doesn’t mean that your landlord’s policies will cover your assets. It’s beneficial to have separate coverage.
- Extra Coverage for Commercial Autos: This is especially important if you use your personal automobile for business use, like using your pickup truck for your landscape business.
- Help with Claims of Professional Negligence: Professional service providers have additional risks. Claims of failing to perform your duties can leave you open for suits.
- Mitigate Loss During a Data Breach: Ransomware and hackers are always looking for ways to steal your customers’ data. That leaves you in a precarious position with your clients and your reputation.
Types of Small Business Insurance Policies
There are a variety of insurance policies that protect your small business, such as:
- General Liability
- Business Owners
- Worker’s Compensation
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Auto
- Professional Liability/Errors and Omissions
- Cyber Security
- Specialty Policies Based on Your Industry
Small Business Insurance Comprehensive Coverage
Avoid undue stress and frustration because you fail to have the right coverage for your company’s needs. Talk with a knowledgeable broker from the Nowell Agency instead. For more than 30 years, we have worked with small business owners, entrepreneurs, and the self-employed to protect their livelihood and dreams with affordable small business insurance. Come in and talk to our team; we will assess the risks you face and tailor a package for your unique needs.
Call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Nowell Agency about small business insurance. Request a quote online.
More information on Small Business Insurance Florida
More information on Small Business Insurance Texas