Safeguard Your Louisiana Shop with Convenience Store Insurance
Convenience stores are a mainstay in the United States. Who hasn’t stopped at the corner shop for a gallon of milk while they gas up on their way home from work? Some customers use your services for their morning cup of Joe or a soda and snack. The traffic your building and parking lot receive can leave you at risk for thefts and damages to inventory or property. If a customer slips and falls in your parking lot, you may endure a lawsuit that is anything but convenient.
Ensure you have everything under control and protected when you obtain the proper convenience store insurance coverage for your Louisiana location. The knowledgeable brokers at The Nowell Agency are ready to assist you with the best plans for your specific needs at reasonable rates. We understand the risks you face and work to help you mitigate them. Give us a call and let us help you protect your location and your team.
Different Policies, One Mission – Keep Your Business Protected
Each business has its own risk, and convenience stores are no different. You have additional risks that you may not have considered. We realize this and help you get the best coverage for your unique situation. Here are some of the policy types we recommend:
- General Liability: Get assistance for those times with injuries or property damage that happens on your premises that may be caused by you or one of your employees. For example, if a customer slips and falls, resulting in injury.
- Commercial Property: Your store building needs additional coverage in the event of property damage. Your equipment can also be covered in your policy. These items include refrigerators, gas pumps, and cash registers.
- Commercial Auto: If your employee uses a company vehicle to run errands for you or deliver pizza from your kitchen, you will want additional coverage.
- Worker’s Compensation: This policy helps cover lost income and medical bills for your employees if they become ill or get injured while on duty.
- Product Liability: You sell a lot of different items. If one of those products causes harm to customers, they may try to sue. This coverage may be able to help.
- Business Income: Unfortunately, accidents happen. Imagine something occurs that causes you to cease operations for a while. Could you still pay your vendors? This policy may be helpful.
What Kind of Stores Count as Convenience Stores?
You may think your little corner store would not qualify as a convenience store. You might be surprised. Consider these different entities that we work with:
- Gas stations
- Delis or fast food quick shops
- Automatic or manual car washes
- Liquor stores – you can sell hard liquor, beer, or wine
- Quick lube type, minor auto repair shops
- Small grocery stores – usually they have a limited selection of products
Gain Peace of Mind with Help from The Nowell Agency
Continue offering your services with peace of mind when you ensure your enterprise is covered with the right convenience store insurance. The brokers at The Nowell Agency stand ready to assist you in developing a plan that gives you the best protection for your budget. Don’t put it off. Call us today!
Call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced insurance broker at The Nowell Agency about convenience store insurance for your Louisiana location. You can also request a quote online.