When an Umbrella Insurance Policy Makes Sense
– Helpful Guidance from Your Local Insurance Agent
Do you have enough coverage in case of extravagant claims against your business? Just like an umbrella keeps you protected during a rainy day, an umbrella policy can do the same for your business. It provides additional financial stability that steps in when claims arise, and litigation is inevitable. Whether it is general liability, property liability, commercial auto, or worker’s compensation, a standard policy may not be quite enough. If it isn’t, do you have the funds available to pay the balance that your insurance policy will not?
Get the extra support and additional protection your company can depend on when lawsuits and judgments knock at your door. When you speak with a professional insurance agent at The Nowell Agency, you will gain the peace of mind you need so you can run your enterprise for years to come.
Commercial Umbrella Insurance Protects from the Unexpected
Instead of worrying about being put out of business because a judgment threatens to deplete your resources, consider the benefits of adding an umbrella policy:
- Fills in the Gaps: If an event happens that drains out your regular policies, an umbrella insurance policy will fill in the gaps left by your coverage.
- Higher Limits: This extends the limits of your existing policies including commercial automobile, general liability, and even employer’s liability.
- Helps Small Companies Too: Any size of company can benefit from the added protection extended limits can bring.
Are you still not sure if a commercial umbrella policy can help you? Think about these scenarios and then contact an insurance agent from The Nowell Agency:
- Client Accidents: A client visits your facility and is injured by a forklift driven by your employee. They sue you for their medical expenses and missed wages.
- Employee Damage: An employee causes property damage to a customer while driving one of the company vehicles. The damage is extensive, and there are several injuries.
- Reputation Damage: Your company makes a mistake in advertising. There is a lawsuit, and the settlement maxes out your liability policy limits.
While every policy is different and specific terms and conditions vary about what is and isn’t covered, you may be able to shield your business and your reputation with a sound umbrella policy.
Protect Your Business with the Help of an Insurance Agent from The Nowell Agency
Run your company with confidence and ensure many years to come when you have additional protection through umbrella coverage from your experienced insurance agent. We work with a variety of industries like manufacturing, contractors, nursing homes, pest control, and restaurants. Our brokers are knowledgeable in the areas that matter to you. We discuss your needs and tailor a package that will support your company’s aspirations.