Nowell Agency, Inc.
> Business Insurance
> Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance
Safeguard Your Buildings and Equipment
Many items come into play when you run a business. There are bookkeeping responsibilities to track income and expenses so that you know when you turn a profit. There are marketing plans to bring in customers and clients to whom you can provide your products or services. Putting together the right team to make the widgets, construct the house, or move logs from place to place falls into the mix as well.
With so many components, it is easy to dismiss the need for a commercial property insurance plan. The reality is that buying a general liability policy helps, but it doesn’t cover all your bases. You need added protection for your company’s buildings and their contents if disaster strikes.
Safeguard your company’s ability to recoup from losses arising from a covered claim when you buy the right plan. The knowledgeable commercial property insurance brokers at the Nowell Agency have years of experience to help your specific needs. We will sit down with you and discuss a plan tailored to meet your requirements.
What Makes Commercial Property Insurance Different
Insurance coverage protects many aspects of your enterprise. A general liability policy may seem to take care of every potential risk you could face. However, it can only do so much. That’s where commercial property coverage comes in. Here are some ideas on how it may be able to help:
- Protect the various buildings and structures you own, rent, or lease.
- Replace your exterior signs if a driver plows into it.
- Potentially assist if a fence or the landscaping on your property is damaged from severe weather, vandalism, or even a car.
- Replace broken furniture such as desks, chairs, or tables from a covered event.
- If something happens to your equipment, you cannot serve your customers. This type of commercial property insurance policy can help you get back to work quickly.
- Fire can ravage your inventory and threaten your company’s viability. If you do not have the funds to recover, this plan may be just what you need.
- Replacing accounting, customer, or client records and other essential documents may seem impossible without help from a good policy.
Don’t discount acquiring property insurance because you think it’s too expensive. How quickly can you recover if your commercial building and its contents burned up in a fire? Is the risk worth jeopardizing your peace of mind? The Nowell Agency offers affordable commercial property insurance options.
Protect Your Commercial Property with Help from the Professionals at the Nowell Agency
Avoid relying too heavily on your general liability policy. Ensure your company has the right protection to meet its needs when you sit down with an experienced broker at the Nowell Agency. We have helped business owners, entrepreneurs, and self-employed individuals get the best coverage at reasonable rates. Let us assess your current policies and design an insurance plan that can fill in any gaps.
Call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Nowell Agency about commercial property insurance. Request a quote online.
More on Texas Commercial Property Insurance