Nowell Agency, Inc.
> Commercial Property Insurance Texas
If You Are in Business in Texas, You Need Commercial Property Insurance
Being in business involves more than hanging up a sign and hiring a few employees. It’s about providing goods and services that make people’s lives better. It’s also about having great employees available to serve your customers. If disaster were to strike and your property was damaged or destroyed, would you be able to recover and continue serving your clients?
Protect your livelihood and those of your employees while keeping your customers happy by purchasing commercial property insurance for your Texas enterprise. The brokers from The Nowell Agency are ready to help ensure your company’s property and business assets are covered. We work hard to get you the best policies at reasonable rates. It only takes one call to make all the difference for your organization.
Understand the Basics of Commercial Property Insurance
While it may sound simple, many entrepreneurs confuse this type of insurance with what they may get as a homeowner. It helps to understand the basics:
- Commercial property insurance defined: This type of coverage provides protection for the assets your company owns from disasters like:
- Burst Pipes
Earthquakes and floods are generally not covered unless it is through a special rider.
- What affects the cost of commercial property policies: Many variables affect how much your rates will be for your coverage. They include:
- Location – Think about where you are located. Is the area prone to storms, hurricanes, or tornadoes?
- Type of Construction – Your rates can be affected by the kind of building materials. For example, upgraded electrical wiring, plumbing, and HVAC are good things. Additionally, being built with fireproof materials helps.
- Type of Industry – Depending on the industry in which you operate, the rates will vary. For example, a hairdresser may pay less than a restaurant.
- Fire and Theft Protection – Consider if you have fire alarms or a sprinkler system. Do you have a security system? Is your business located near a fire station or fire hydrant? These answers can make a difference in rates.
- What is covered by your policy: Not only will your commercial property policy cover any buildings you own or rent, but it will also safeguard the items in it, such as:
- Furniture and equipment
- Exterior signs
- Fences and landscaping
- Important documents
- Your inventory
- Other people’s property
Recoup Quickly with Commercial Property Insurance – The Nowell Agency is Here to Help
Take a proactive approach to protect your employees, your clients, and your business with commercial property insurance in Texas. The team from The Nowell Agency works with many different industries to get them the best coverage at rates that won’t break the bank. Find out what it feels like to work with experienced and knowledgeable brokers. Give us a call today!
Call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Nowell Agency about Texas commercial property insurance. You can also request a quote online.