Nowell Agency, Inc.
> Florida Restaurant Insurance
Serve up Scrumptious Fare While Your Florida Restaurant Insurance Keeps You Protected
The Sunshine State is famous for its sun-kissed southern hospitality and its delectable fresh fish. From grouper to mackerel to hogfish, there are never-ending opportunities to tantalize the taste buds of your guests. Maybe your restaurant is famous for its Key Lime pie and other delightful desserts or Cuban sandwiches and fritas. No matter what recipes you cook up daily in your kitchen, having the right combination of insurance will keep your focus on making sure your customers enjoy themselves and go away satisfied. All it takes is one patron to slip and hurt themselves and your kitchen can be closed for good.
Ensure you can keep your doors open when you talk to the experienced professionals at The Nowell Agency who will sit down with you to discuss your needs. We then create a tailored package of restaurant insurance at reasonable rates just for you. Partner with us to keep your business safe from the various mishaps you may experience.
Types of Restaurant Insurance for Your Florida Location
No matter if your establishment is brand new or has been in the family for decades, you need coverage that serves you well. Here are a few types we can help you with:
- General Liability: Often considered the basis for all other insurance policies, this can step in when there is damage to property, bodily injury, or false advertising claims.
- Commercial Property: This helps in the event of fire or water damage. It covers the buildings and contents that you own, rent, or lease.
- Automobile Liability: If your restaurant uses company cars for delivery service, you will want the extra protection that comes with a commercial automobile policy.
- Worker’s Compensation: Your employees may need help if they are injured or become sick while performing their duties. The government also mandates all businesses with employees have this coverage.
- Business Interruption: When something happens that causes you to shut your doors for a short period, you lose out on revenue. This policy can help you stay in business until you can reopen.
- Liquor Liability: Serving liquor brings its own set of risks. Get additional coverage when you sell alcohol at your establishment.
- Food Contamination: Power storms and hurricanes can quickly knock out power. If food cannot stay cold, it rots. That is money down the drain.
Whether you own a bar, café, diner, food truck, or you are a caterer, your Florida establishment needs the protection that comes from restaurant insurance.
Partner with The Nowell Agency for Your Florida Restaurant
Don’t let an unfortunate event leave your community without a hangout. Talk to the licensed team of professionals at The Nowell Agency about restaurant insurance. Since the 1980s, we have stood alongside our clients to bring them the support they need with insurance services. If you are a small to mid-sized business, entrepreneur, or self-employed professional, we can help. We sit down and discuss your needs, then custom design coverage just for you. Let’s talk today!
Call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Nowell Agency about Florida restaurant insurance. Request a quote online.