Nowell Agency, Inc.
> Landscape Contractor Insurance Florida
Protect Your Growing Business with Landscape Contractor Insurance in Florida
Landscaping not only creates beauty around buildings and in parks, but it is also a lucrative business for those that love being outside. You provide an excellent service for property owners and managers by giving their homes enhanced curb appeal and making office buildings look inviting for clients. Your job is essential not only for beautification purposes, but for improving air quality and protecting water quality as well. You spend days designing, installing, and maintaining outdoor spaces. The work is hard, but the payoff is satisfied customers.
Protecting your company with proper Florida landscape contractor insurance should be a priority. The team at The Nowell Agency works with business owners like you to provide the best coverage for your enterprise at rates you can afford. Go ahead and keep doing what you do best and leave the rest to us.
Choose the Best Policy Types for Your Landscape Contractor Business
When it comes to protecting your livelihood, it is easy to get overwhelmed with all the options. Here are the basics you should consider when purchasing landscape contractor insurance in Florida:
- General Liability: Start with the most common policy to cover potential claims like bodily injury, property damage, and accidents caused by either you or your employees.
- Commercial Property: Your liability policy may not cover events from fire, theft, or water damage. Whether you lease or own the building from which you operate, you will want extra protection. It also helps to cover your expensive and essential equipment without which you would be ill-equipped on the job.
- Commercial Auto: You may have started as a one-man-one-truck operation. As you add new vehicles, you cannot rely on personal auto insurance to step in when an accident happens. You may end up with a massive bill because of being poorly insured.
- Worker’s Compensation: Florida law requires that you obtain a worker’s compensation policy if you have employees. This plan protects both your team and you if they become ill or injured while on the job.
Additional Coverages to Consider
Talk with your Nowell Agency broker about additional coverage, such as:
- Umbrella Coverage in the event a claim depletes your existing coverage.
- Cyber Insurance in case cyber thugs attack your computers and data.
- Business Interruption to help pay bills and payroll if you have to shut down operations because of a covered event.
Who Should Purchase Landscape Contractor Insurance
The different areas of landscape and lawn care are numerous. If you are in this competitive industry, talk with the team at The Nowell Agency to get the best coverage for your needs. We serve a range of landscaping contractors including:
- Landscape designers
- Landscape architects
- Tree trimmers
Work with a Dependable Broker from the Nowell Agency
Before you plant that next shrub or trim the next tree, stop to consider if you have the best protection in place. Our team works with established carriers to offer you plans that are unique to your needs at reasonable rates. You can depend on us to listen to you, review existing policies, and find potential gaps. Give us a call today so you can keep making Florida beautiful.
Call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced insurance broker at The Nowell Agency about Florida landscape contractor insurance. You can also request a quote online.