Protect Your Texas Enterprise with Small Business Insurance
The Lone Star state is the second largest state in the US. This designation includes both area and population. Since the oil boom in the 20th century, Texas has diversified its economy so that it leads industries like agriculture, petrochemicals, energy, computers and electronics, aerospace, and biomedical science. Opportunities abound in this south-central region of the U.S. like no other. As a small business owner, you recognize this.
After going through the steps to get started; writing a business plan, finding a location, and obtaining financing, your next step should include protecting your enterprise. A discussion about small business insurance with the Nowell Agency can get you moving in the right direction. Our experienced brokers work with a variety of industries and understand that each has its own unique needs. We can get you coverage at reasonable rates so that you can conduct business with confidence.
Protection from Calamity begins with the Right Small Business Insurance
Deciding on a business structure or paying taxes is only half the battle. Give yourself the peace of mind that if calamity strikes, your company is protected. Here are the most common types of small business insurance policies:
- Commercial General Liability: Use this policy to protect your business from claims that may arise from bodily injury, property damage, or personal and advertising injury. This can include slander and false advertising.
- Commercial Umbrella: Policies have their monetary limits. When you have depleted other sources, commercial umbrella extends coverage as an added safety net.
- Cyber-Insurance: Most businesses use digital storage to house financial and personal customer data. No matter the size of the company, hackers are eager to exploit any weaknesses and quickly ruin your reputation and your client’s trust in you. Get added protection with a cyber policy.
- Commercial Property Insurance: If your buildings or other business property are destroyed in a fire, storm, or another covered event, you might need help to rebuild. This coverage can step in and get your buildings and equipment put back in place.
- Workers’ Compensation: Helps your employees get some compensation from a work-related injury or illness. It can also prevent you from facing a lawsuit.
- Business Interruption: Other policies are useful for damage done to others, cyber criminals, and to rebuild if a fire destroys your buildings. They do not cover lost profits or revenue as this type of protection can.
The Nowell Agency Serves Your Texas Small Business Insurance Needs
Protection for your small business is easy with one call to the knowledgeable brokers at The Nowell Agency. Since the 1980s, we have aspired to assist small to mid-sized companies, entrepreneurs, and the self-employed with excellent insurance service at reasonable rates. We work with a variety of insurance carriers and several industries. We understand that you have specific and unique needs. Let us partner with you to review your current policies and see how we can tailor a plan to fill in any gaps.