Protect Your Plumbing Company with the Right Policy
As a plumbing contractor, plumber insurance protects you, your employees, and your business from the many risks associated with completing jobs. It is not unusual to incur injuries to yourself or your employees. Sometimes there is property damage related to a job. Also, your business site might suffer a loss because of flooding, fire, or other natural disasters. Having the right coverage for your business can help you do what you do best; making sure you meet your customers’ plumbing needs.
At The Nowell Agency, we work with you to find the best policies based on your specific business needs. Our team has the knowledge and expertise to customize insurance packages, keeping in mind the risks and liabilities that plumbers often face. Whether you are a plumbing contractor or a home builder, count on us to get you the coverage you need that fits your budget.
Who Needs Plumber Insurance?
You may think your contracting activities are exempt from needing coverage. If you engage in any of the following activities in the operation of your business however, it is important that you talk to an independent insurance broker and make sure you have the right coverage:
- Plumbing contractors or business owners
- Septic tank installers
- Home builders and developers
- Home renovators and remodelers
Additionally, when you obtain your plumber’s license, you may have to show proof of insurance. Property owners may also want proof that you are insured before you begin working on their home or business premises.
Coverages to Consider in Your Plumber Insurance Policy
Coverages vary based on your needs, so talk with an established broker to get you the policies that fit your business protection requirements. Here are some general considerations for your coverage needs:
- Protection from potential liability losses caused by accidents, injuries, property damage, etc.
- Protection for your company’s buildings and contents (e.g. storm, fire, or flood damage)
- Business income loss in the event you need to rent temporary offices because of a disaster or lost wages
- Workers’ Compensation in the case of accidents and injuries on the job
- Health and employee benefits coverage for your staff
- Commercial vehicle insurance in case of auto accidents
Plumber Insurance with a Broker You Can Count On
Our team at The Nowell Agency understands the nuances of a variety of businesses and can offer you industry-specific coverage. We work with numerous insurance companies to find you the best coverage and rates. Our team has years of experience, and you can count on us to help you handle your business insurance needs. One of our brokers will be glad to discuss available policies and design a customized insurance plan to suit the specialized needs of your plumbing contracting service.