How to Pick the Best Insurance Quote in Mississippi
You have taken the first step by obtaining two or more insurance quotes in Mississippi. Is that enough to help you make an informed decision regarding coverage and rates? How will you compare quotes and ensure you are getting maximum protection at the lowest cost? Our experienced insurance brokers at The Nowell Agency have provided some useful tips to help you.
- Decide how much coverage you need: Whether it is for your home, business, personal or commercial vehicle—having the right coverage is critical to lowering your liabilities and cost. With different insurance policies providing varying levels of coverage, eliminating what isn’t necessary can help reduce your premiums. Before connecting with an insurance broker, determine what type of coverage you need. This will enable the agency to provide you with accurate quotes and tailored coverage.
- Ask about multi-policy discounts: Some insurance companies offer discounts for moving all your policies to them. Multiple lines of business help to spread the risk for carriers. Check if your current provider offers coverage for all your needs or ask your insurance broker to explore companies that do.
- Payment options: It may be possible to save 5 to 10% by paying the entire amount up front rather than making monthly payments. Many insurance companies charge you less if you pay for the whole year. Ask your broker about payment options.
- Reduce your liabilities: Increasing your home or business security, maintaining a good credit score, ensuring a safe workplace and reducing your claims are factors that can contribute to lower premiums. Talk to your broker about how you can reduce your insurance rates.
- Explore other discounts: Taking advantages of bundles, discounts and other advantages can add up to significant savings. For instance, some insurance carriers offer discounts for membership to certain groups like the American Automobile Association (AAA) or other professional/occupational associations. Speak with our insurance agency to find out which discounts you may qualify for. For example, young drivers could qualify for a good student discount and those with a clean driving record might be eligible for a good driver discount. Another way to lower premiums is to increase your deductible.
- Be a loyal customer: Many insurance companies offer loyalty discounts for customers that have been with them for a certain number of years. However, this does not necessarily mean that you are getting the best rates. Compare insurance quotes in Mississippi to determine where you can get the most savings.
- Work with an established insurance broker: Our brokers have access to a wide range of insurance companies and policies and can help you find the best rates. The biggest benefit is that we shop around for you and offer unbiased advice.
Get an Insurance Quote for Home, Auto and Business Coverage in Mississippi Today
Is your insurance company giving you the best coverage for your premiums? The experienced brokers at The Nowell Agency have extensive experience in designing comprehensive risk management programs for businesses as well as counseling individuals and families on how to best allocate their insurance premium dollars. With seven offices strategically located throughout Mississippi, we serve local individuals and companies as well as the entire southeastern United States. You can count on us to find the business and personal insurance coverage you need at affordable prices.
Request an insurance quote for home, auto or business coverage in Mississippi or call a location near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Nowell Agency. We have offices in Brandon, Greenwood, Tupelo, Byram, Flowood and Hattiesburg, Mississippi.