Nowell Agency, Inc.
> Janitorial Insurance Texas
Janitorial Insurance in Texas
Clean offices attract clientele. No one enjoys going into their accountant’s office and seeing dirt and dust everywhere. Your clients need you to ensure they look good. When you leave their site, the floors shine, the bathrooms are pristine, and you could use the paper towel dispenser as a mirror. You are good at making others look good! It pays off in a big way as you watch your cleaning business grow.
Ensure you keep your clients happy and protect your business when you talk with a knowledgeable broker at The Nowell Agency about janitorial insurance plans in Texas. We understand your needs and work with you to design a plan that covers all the areas you are concerned with. From slips and falls to employee theft, depend on us to find the best coverage for the risks you face.
What Does Janitorial Insurance Cover?
You wear a lot of hats. It’s already challenging to keep up with everything you need to think about, let alone adding insurance to the mix. Let us guide you with janitorial insurance policies that safeguard your team, your company, and you:
- General Liability: As the name denotes, this policy covers a variety of claims. For example, it can help in the event you or your employee causes an accident resulting in injury or property damage.
- Commercial Property: Not only do you need support if something happens at a job site, but you also need protection to cover your office, computers, and cleaning equipment. This plan can help in the event fire or water damage happens.
- Commercial Auto: You can’t rely on your personal automobile insurance to kick in if you are using your own car for business. In most instances, it will not cover an accident if it is found to have occurred while you were conducting a commercial-related duty. Instead, you should have a designated policy.
- Worker’s Compensation: Your line of work can be hazardous because of the various cleaning chemicals used. If an employee becomes ill or injured while performing their duties, this plan helps cover lost wages and provides medical benefits.
- Janitorial or Surety Bonds: Things can occur that prevent you from fulfilling your obligations in your contract. This can mean your client loses out and may expect you to reimburse them. A surety bond can offset those costs.
- Business Income/Interruption: An event can prevent you from operating your business. The result is the inability to pay your vendors and team. This policy can help.
Janitorial Insurance You Need in Texas
Clean with Confidence – The Nowell Agency Helps!
Keep your clients happy while safeguarding your enterprise when you work with the experienced brokers at The Nowell Agency. We have over 30 years of know-how to get you the coverage you need. Depend on us to review your existing policies and find gaps that need attention. We work hard to ensure your janitorial insurance is the right fit for your specific organization. Let us help you today.
Call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced insurance broker at The Nowell Agency about janitorial insurance for your Texas business. You can also request a quote online.