Nowell Agency, Inc.
> Insurance News
> Before You Hang Out Your Shingle, Purchase Business Insurance for Your Texas Company
Before You Hang Out Your Shingle, Purchase Business Insurance for Your Texas Company
Owning and operating a business requires you to have your hands in many areas. From sales to accounting to customer service, providing services and products is never-ending. It is relatively easy to start a business; it is much harder to keep it going year after year. An important aspect of running a company is finding the right business insurance for your Texas based company. Without it, one liability claim or lawsuit can wipe out your assets.
Safeguard your company with the needed coverage by talking with an experienced broker at The Nowell Agency. We sit down with you to determine your unique needs. We then tailor an insurance package that meets your requirements at great rates for your budget.
Most Common Business Insurance Policies for Your Texas Company
Get the best options for your specific industry. Here are the most common types of coverage you should consider for your business:
- Workers Compensation: If you have employees, workers compensation is mandatory. This may assists an employee when they are injured on the job.
- General Liability: This policy may help in the event of a physical injury, property damage, or lawsuits filed against your company.
- Industry Specific Business Insurance: The plethora of industries in the marketplace suggests a variety of needs. For example, a nursing home has different risk factors than a plumber. Without coverage centered around your unique needs, you can easily find yourself in trouble if you are served with a lawsuit. Not sure if you need a policy specific to your company? Consider these examples:
- Commercial Marine Insurance – Get protection to help on the waterways. This type of policy serves the commercial shipping industry like supply boats, barges, and container ships.
- Day Care Insurance – Taking care of children is an important and hard job. Your needs may include protection of daycare grounds and equipment and business automobiles that transport children and adults.
- Habitational Insurance – If you own an apartment building, you have many responsibilities to keep the property safe. This policy may help in the event of claims from tenants and visitors alike.
Business Insurance for Your Texas Company Protects You in the Lone Star State
Protect your company, employees, and customers with an excellent insurance package tailored to your needs. At The Nowell Agency, you will get the personalized help you deserve to ensure you get the protection you require. For over 30 years, we have helped new and growing companies meet their unique insurance needs. With our resources and knowledge, you can rest assured that we work for you. Talk to us today!
Request an insurance quote online or call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Nowell Agency to discuss further.