Nowell Agency, Inc.
> Insurance News
> 5 Suggestions for Contractor Success in a post-COVID World
5 Suggestions for Contractor Success in a post-COVID World
Florida’s Dependable Contractor Insurance Agency Weighs In
Plumbers, HVAC, and other contractors ensure we have water, heat, and roofs over our heads. The pandemic has hurt all businesses to various degrees, and the construction industry is no different. Though COVID has left us very uncertain of the future, there is positive news of a vaccine. The thought alone may make you believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. Why not take advantage of the year-end and the hope of a vaccine next year to plan on a successful 2021?
Success is around the corner when you make it happen with some thought and proactive planning. Start with Florida contractor insurance from The Nowell Agency. We will discuss your needs and develop a customized plan that will give you the necessary coverage at reasonable rates.
5 Useful Tips to Create Better Options for Success in 2021
Are you ready to make 2021 your best year in business? Use these suggestions to get you started:
- Review Your Current Operations: When things are going well, we sometimes fail to consider the importance of streamline operations. When disaster does strike, many contractors find themselves in a precarious position. Take a moment to investigate how your company operates and consider ways you can tweak it to be more efficient. Areas to review include technology, inventory, payroll, and project management.
- Be Flexible: Ask some questions to see where you may become more flexible in your business. For example, do you need to expand the type of work you accept? Do you need to find a broader set of vendors to mitigate material shortages? Is now a good time to expand to a new market, such as commercial instead of only residential?
- Ramp Up Your Marketing: While the pandemic been plaguing the world for a long time already, we know that it won’t last forever. Those that will benefit most when troubling times are over are those who continued to market their companies. Take advantage of the Internet by putting up content like blog posts or videos and sharing them on social media to engage with those looking for your services. You can quickly become a leading expert and the go-to company in your area.
- Expand Your Network: This may be a little harder because it sometimes require meeting in-person, but it can enhance your business. Join professional groups and develop relationships that can strengthen your network. You can also reach out to others in complementary trades via email, video conferencing tools, and social media.
- Obtain Contractor Insurance: Consider the type of coverage you have now. Will it protect you if someone files a claim for damages caused while on the job? Reach out to a knowledgeable broker at The Nowell Agency for contractor insurance and feel comfortable knowing that you have the protection you need.
Safeguard Your Business with Florida Contractor Insurance from The Nowell Agency
Don’t let a microbe ruin your chance at success. Be proactive and make a game plan, including obtaining contractor insurance from The Nowell Agency to protect your efforts. We’re here to assist you in getting the best coverage at great rates so that you can thrive well into 2021. Give us a call today!
Call one of our offices near you to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable and experienced broker at The Nowell Agency in Florida about contractor insurance. Request a quote online.